Similan islands by speedboat (Premium)
From: 3,300 ฿
- SIMILAN ARCHIPELAGO BEST SPOTS
- PREMIUM CLASS BOAT
- MORE CONVENIENT PIER (40 MINS LESS FOR ROAD TRIP)
- TWO SNORKELING STOPS WITH TURTLES
- LUNCH AT KO SIMILAN
- HIKE TO SAIL ROCK
- EXPLORE UNINHABITED ISLANDS
I I thought this tour was great. The driver was on time and everything was very organized. They gave us breakfast lunch and dinner and I could not ask for anymore.
We went to Phi-Phi islands by speed boat. The place is full of tourists but you still manage to find a quiet spot to admire the place... A true paradise!
08:00 – Early morning pickup at your hotel for drive to the pier
08:30 – Arrive at the pier, join your guide, change clothes and enjoy tea and coffee
08:45 – Depart pier by speedboat for Similan archipelago
10:00 – Arrive at Koh Ba Ngu (Island #9) for snorkeling among the sea turtles
11:30 – Arrive at Koh Similan (Island #8) to take a short hike to Sail Rock to see the view and take photos. Lunch will be on the island
13:30 Snorkelling at the “Koh Hock” island (Island №6)
14:00 – Arrive on Koh Miang (Island #4) to relax and sunbathe on the beach or you have the option of exploring the uninhabited island.
– The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and weather conditions.
– PREMIUM CLASS BOAT
– LUNCH AT KOH SIMILAN
– FRUITS AND SOFT DRINKS ON THE BOAT
– AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE
– HOTEL PICK – UP (Kata, Karon Patong, pick up from other areas incurs an additional cost, see below)
– MASKS AND SNORKELS
– NATIONAL PARK FEES
- Phuket town 05.15 am
- Panwa 05.15 am
- Siray Bay 05.15 am
- Kata 05.30-05.45 am
- Karon 05.30-05.45 am
- Patong 05.45 – 06.00 am
- Nai Harn 5.15 am additional transportation fee 200 Baht per person (roundtrip)
- Kamala 6.40-6.50 am transportation fee 200 Baht per person (roundtrip)
- Bangtao 6.40-6.50 am transportation fee 200 Baht per person (roundtrip)
- Laguna 6.40-6.50 am transportation fee 200 Baht per person (roundtrip)
- Nation 07.00-07.10 am transportation fee 200 Baht per person (roundtrip)
- Nai yang 07.00-07.10 am transportation fee 200 Baht per person (roundtrip)
- Maikhao 07.10-07.20 am transportation fee 200 Baht per person (roundtrip)
FROM KHAO LAK
- Namkhem pier 7:00 a.m. transportation fee 150 baht per person
- Bangsak beach 07.15 a.m.
- Le Meridien, Lea Pakarang 7:30 a.m.
- Bang Niang beach 8:00 am
- Merlin, Emeral, Briza 8:15 a.m.
All transportation fees are per person.
This additional cost should be paid in Thai Baht in cash on the day of the tour.
HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED FOR WOMEN AFTER 6 WEEKS OF PREGNANCY
MOST POPULAR TOURS
- 3 in 1 Maithon Island + Racha Island + Coral Island 1,400 ฿
- Bath with elephants and Explore Khao Lak National park 1,200 ฿
- Cheow Lan lake in Khao Sok National park 1 day trip 2,800 ฿
- Jungle Safari in Khao Lak national park 1,300 ฿
- Day Trip: Phi Phi + James Bond Islands + Railey beach 3,390 ฿
- Full day ULTIMATE Adventure 1,700 ฿
- Ko Racha Island one-day trip by speedboat 1,300 ฿
- Phi-Phi and Khai islands speedboat tour 1,599 ฿
- Private Luxury Catamaran Cruise 2,900 ฿
- Similan islands Snorkeling tour by speedboat from Phuket 2,200 ฿
- Siam Niramit show 1,700 ฿
- Similan islands by speedboat (Premium) 2,600 ฿
- Whitewater Rafting and Elephant Safari 1,400 ฿
- Surin archipelago – one-day speedboat trip from Phuket 2,890.00 ฿
- Koh Rok and Koh Ha Islands by speedboat 2,900 ฿
- Kayaking in Phang Nga Bay 1,450.00 ฿
- Koh Rok and Phi Phi archipelago 2 days tour 6,500 ฿
- Maiton Island afternoon cruise by catamaran 2,900 ฿
- Overnight cruise to Phi Phi and James Bond Islands 4,900 ฿
- Phang Nga Bay & Elephant Safari 1,550 ฿
- Phang Nga Bay by Speedboat 1,650 ฿
- Phi-Phi and Bamboo islands by speedboat 1,900 ฿