Similan islands Snorkeling tour by speedboat from Phuket
From: 2,200 ฿
- VISIT SIMILAN ARCHIPELAGO
- TWO SNORKELING STOPS WITH TURTLES
- LUNCH AT KO SIMILAN
- HIKE TO SAIL ROCK
- EXPLORE UNINHABITED ISLANDS
Our guides were lovely. Both speak great English and was very funny and entertaining. My daughter cut her leg on the rope of a boat’s anchor and one of guides took care of her efficiently with her first aid kit. I had never snorkeled before and i was a bit apprehensive about jumping of the back end of the boat too but once I plucked up the courage, it was a truly wonderful experience. I'm not a great swimmer so I went in with a life jacket provided by the crew. One of them was even in the ocean and offered by a rubber ring but I didn't need it and it was comforting to know that they were watching out for us. The beaches were beautiful and we were able to do our own thing.
Je recommande !! Moitié prix qu'à l'hôtel !! Nous avons payer moins cher, et nous avons pu du coup nous permettre de faire une excursion de plus !! Répond par mail ou WhatsApp dans la minute !! Nous sommes aller aujourd'hui A phi phi et très belle journée !! - fruits frais servis le matin, boisson inclus - car inclus - speadboat inclus - dîner inclus !!
06:00 – Early morning pickup at your hotel for drive to the pier
08:00 – Arrive at the pier, join your guide, change clothes and enjoy tea and coffee
08:45 – Depart pier by speedboat for Similan archipelago
10:00 – Arrive at Koh Ba Ngu (Island #9) for snorkeling among the sea turtles
11:30 – Arrive at Koh Similan (Island #8) to take a short hike to Sail Rock to see the view and take photos. Lunch will be on the island
13:30 Snorkelling at the “Koh Hock” island (Island №6)
14:00 – Arrive on Koh Miang (Island #4) to relax and sunbathe on the beach or you have the option of exploring the uninhabited island.
– The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and weather conditions.
– FRUITS AND SOFT DRINKS ON THE BOAT
– AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE
– HOTEL PICK – UP (Kata, Karon Patong, pick up from other areas incurs an additional cost, see below)
– MASKS AND SNORKELS
– NATIONAL PARK FEES
AREAS WITH NO TRANSPORTATION FEES
All transportation fees are per person.
This additional cost should be paid in Thai Baht in cash on the day of the tour.
HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED FOR WOMEN AFTER 6 WEEKS OF PREGNANCY
MOST POPULAR TOURS
- 3 in 1 Maithon Island + Racha Island + Coral Island 1,400 ฿
- Bath with elephants and Explore Khao Lak National park 1,200 ฿
- Cheow Lan lake in Khao Sok National park 1 day trip 2,800 ฿
- Jungle Safari in Khao Lak national park 1,300 ฿
- Day Trip: Phi Phi + James Bond Islands + Railey beach 3,390 ฿
- Full day ULTIMATE Adventure 1,700 ฿
- Ko Racha Island one-day trip by speedboat 1,300 ฿
- Phi-Phi and Khai islands speedboat tour 1,599 ฿
- Private Luxury Catamaran Cruise 2,900 ฿
- Similan islands Snorkeling tour by speedboat from Phuket 2,200 ฿
- Siam Niramit show 1,700 ฿
- Similan islands by speedboat (Premium) 2,600 ฿
- Whitewater Rafting and Elephant Safari 1,400 ฿
- Surin archipelago – one-day speedboat trip from Phuket 2,890.00 ฿
- Koh Rok and Koh Ha Islands by speedboat 2,900 ฿
- Kayaking in Phang Nga Bay 1,450.00 ฿
- Koh Rok and Phi Phi archipelago 2 days tour 6,500 ฿
- Maiton Island afternoon cruise by catamaran 2,900 ฿
- Overnight cruise to Phi Phi and James Bond Islands 4,900 ฿
- Phang Nga Bay & Elephant Safari 1,550 ฿
- Phang Nga Bay by Speedboat 1,650 ฿
- Phi-Phi and Bamboo islands by speedboat 1,900 ฿